Saturday 25 July 2015

I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

The time has come where I have FINALLY started my own YouTube channel! I've wanted to start my own channel ever since I was 13/14 and I watched 'sarahxxlou.' 6 years later I have finally taken the plunge. My first video is an unboxing of the June Kawaii Box and it would be great if you guys checked it out. Please excuse the awkwardness and my shitty editing skills, but we all have to start somewhere, right? 


I'm hoping that I'll be more active on my YouTube channel than I am on here but I'm going to try my hardest not to completely neglect my blog. I hope you guys enjoy the video!
Until next time,
Elijah xo

3 comments:

  1. Amazed to see this. How did the jelly turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and a great way to use your stickers is on gift wrap. Wrap up your parcels in plain brown paper and decorate with stickers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the jelly yet! The instructions are in Japanese so it's probably not going to go well aha. Yeah, that's a good idea, thanks! I've used a few of them before to decorate the inside of birthday cards.

      Delete