Tuesday 26 May 2015

Kawaii Box Review | April 2015

Another month, another 'Kawaii Box.' Admittedly I've been pretty lazy when it comes to reviewing these boxes but I'm determined to change that! Now that I've almost finished college for the summer, I'm hoping to find more time to blog and I have a few post ideas already so watch this space.
Anyway, on with today's review!


One can never have too many stickers and this months addition to my ever growing sticker stash are these super cute 'Love Rabbit' puffy stickers. The box also included another pack of these jewelry seal stickers that you can use to decorate your phone, iPod and pretty much anything else you can think of. These decorative stickers have been included in a previous box and I still haven't used them so I can't see myself using this packet either. Since subscribing to this box the number of pencil cases I own has increased drastically and it doesn't show signs of stopping anytime soon. The April box included this adorable alpaca pencil case.


When I first opened the box I was greeted by glitter. Literally. By the time I had finished looking through everything both myself and the sofa were covered in it! This glitter would have come in handy when I was studying childcare and doing a work placement in a nursery. Even though I doubt I'll have any reason to use it in the foreseeable future, it's always handy to have some crafty stuff in storage! One of my favourite items in this box was this cute pen and I was also incredibly excited to see this Rilakkuma notepad! Not that I actually need anymore notepads but I am an absolute sucker for Rilakkuma merch. And of course no Kawaii Box is complete without a key ring or phone charm and this months box features a squidgy paw.


Snack-wise this months box came with these 'Collon' snacks. My mum said that they look like dog treats, but I'm sure they'll be delicious. They look like they'll be green tea flavour and anything green tea flavoured is a winner in my book. At first I wasn't sure what the purpose of the macaroon was. I thought it was only for decorative purposes which I thought a bit odd, but I later discovered that it's actually a little storage box! I'm thinking of storing my nose rings and studs in it. Finally, much like key rings and phone charms, no Kawaii Box is complete without some sort of cute plushie.


The box also came with a super cute bow hair clip that I forget to snap a picture of. I will definitely be putting it to good use as I'm always pinning my fringe back these days and it will make a super cute alternative to the usual kirby grips.

I will 100% be back with a review of next months box. If I'm not then I give you all permission to hunt me down and give me a good slapping. 
Until next time,
Elijah xo


No comments:

Post a Comment