Tuesday 4 November 2014

The Autumn Tag 2014

I had originally planned on posting my October favourites today but due to being pretty damn busy over the past few days I haven't been able to take the pictures needed. Still living up to the title of 'worst blogger ever.' So, instead of leaving it another week without a post, I thought I'd search the internet for a tag. I found this post here with a bunch of questions all about my favourite season so I thought I'd give it a go!


1) What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero?
I will hold my hands up and admit that I am one of those stereotypical 'white girls' and am absolutely obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. You cannot deny the deliciousness of them though! Come on! There is nothing better than getting to the end of the coffee and being met with that real pumpkiny, sugary sweetness of the syrup that's gathered at the bottom. I also really like the hot spiced apple drink from Costa!

2) Accessories - what do you opt for? Scarf, boots, gloves? 
I usually don't start wearing hats, scarves and gloves until winter, but I do love a good pair of boots. I usually buy a new pair every year, but have still to do so this year. I should really get round to it before the snow arrives. I also love wearing thicker, cosy tights! Especially if they're in Autumnal colours like burgundy.

3) What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't really have a specific artist that I listen to more during the Autumn months. Usually I'll just be listening to whatever I'm loving at that moment in time (right now I am OBSESSED with Taylor Swift's new album and Twin Atlantic!)  However, there are two albums that remind me of these colder months. The first being 'Red' by Taylor Swift. This album came out in the Autumn of 2012 and being the huge lover of Taylor I am, I listened to the album non-stop for weeks. Ed Sheeran's debut album, '+' also reminds me of Autumn. I can't remember during what season I first listened to it, but for me the album just has an Autumnal vibe. I also don't think it helps that one of the songs on the deluxe version is called 'Autumn Leaves.'

4) What's your favourite scent for this time of year?
CINNAMON, CINNAMON & CINNAMON! If you know me then you know that I am OBSESSED with anything cinnamon flavoured or scented. I also really like the smell of warm fruit pies or crumbles, especially apple! Both smells & tastes of heaven.

5) What scents will you be burning this season?
I am a sucker for Yankee candles. They are my favourite! I'm not a huge fan of the fruity/floral scents, but I am a lover of the spicier scents. Of course I love the sweet cinnamon candle, but I also really like salted caramel. I also may or may not have already burned by Christmas Cookie candle this season... Even if you're not one to get into the Christmas spirit this early (although for me it's NEVER too early to get into the Christmas spirit) you need to give this a sniff. BEST.CANDLE.EVER!!

6) What do you love most about Autumn?
Oh, I could go on and on about everything I love about this season. It marks the beginning of my favourite time of year (October-December), and it is socially acceptable to drink hot coffee more than twice a day. I love being able to wear jumpers and cardigans and cosy tights again and the trees are so pretty with their leaves and just ugh, I LOVE IT SO MUCH. And dare I mention the PSL's again?!

7) Favourite make-up look?
Nothing beats a good dark lip in the colder months.

8) What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
It's already half way through Autumn and I can't quite believe it! Before the season started I was most looking forward to PSL's (please don't shoot me), digging out my cardigans and jumpers and the start of the forth series of American Horror Story which I have been loving so far!

Feel free to answer these questions yourself and tell me what your favourite thing about Autumn is!
And also, let me know if you're in the Christmas spirit yet? I swear I'm that one person that everyone wants to shoot because they get into the spirit waaay too early.
Until next time,
Elijah xo



No comments:

Post a Comment