Sunday 1 February 2015

Kawaii Box Review | January 2015

Today I'm back with another Kawaii Box review! I hope you don't mind too much that I didn't review last months box but you can take my word on it that it didn't disappoint.
On with the review!


Snacks, snacks, oh glorious snacks. Everyone loves them but what makes a snack even better? When they come in cute packaging of course! This months box came with two packets of Rilakumma rice crackers. You may recall that I received a packet of these in the Kawaii Monthly box that I was previously subscribed to and if I can remember correctly they were delicious!


Kawaii Box is known for its charms and keyrings and January was no exception. I'm running out of places to keep them all! I'm not sure what the pink plush is meant to be but it's super cute. There was also a squishy, foamy phone charm with what looks like the :3 face on and a decoden one with a mirror on the back.


I am always more than happy to welcome any new pens into my humble abode as they tend to disappear faster than a cat spotting a mouse. Other stationary items included these cute monster stickers and a stamp that says 'magic is happy.' My only problem with the stamp is that it doesn't come with anything to cover the stamper over with so once you've used it you may end up with ink everywhere.



My favourite item in this months box was most definitely these Hello Kitty glasses. I actually squealed when I saw them! Complete with bow and whiskers they are the definition of 'kawaii.' I love them so much that I had to post a picture of me wearing them on Instagram. You honestly wouldn't think that I was 19 years old! I was also treated to a new nail polish! Mint green is one of my favourite colours so I was beyond happy with it. I did have to apply a good few coats of it but it does the job!


I'm not a huge jewelry lover but I do really like this mermaid-esque bracelet. Unfortunately I haven't worn it yet as it doesn't go with any of my winter attire but I do have a few summery outfits that it will go perfectly with!


The final item in the January box was this coral polka dot coin purse. However, I'm not using it to carry around my loose change. I like to keep my two USB sticks for college in here so that I don't lose them!


Overall I was pretty happy with this months box! If you're interested in signing up and receiving cute items like these every month then you can subscribe here.
Until next time,
Elijah xo


No comments:

Post a Comment