Wednesday 16 July 2014

An Introduction.

Hello everyone.
First and foremost I would like to thank you for clicking onto this post and taking a minute or two out of your day to read it. Even if only one person ever reads this, I am incredibly grateful towards that one person. This is my first ever blog post so I'm not promising anything spectacular, and in all honestly it's probably going to be a pile of dog poop. But alas, we all must start somewhere, right?

My name is Elijah, I'm 18 years old and I live in the west of Scotland. I am a college student and am starting a media and communications course after the summer. I drink too much coffee, sing off key and watch a shit ton of anime. For now that is all you need to know.

This blog will mostly focus on fashion and beauty (I will not lie and say that I am an expert in either of these things) but may also feature lifestyle posts and whatever else I feel like writing about. So I guess you could say that there isn't a specific category I would place this blog under.

Until next time,
Elijah xo

Picture credit to the amazing artist who I am unable to find a link to. Also credit to Studio Ghibli.


No comments:

Post a Comment