Tuesday 18 November 2014

Kawaii Box November '14 Review

I'm back today with another Kawaii Box review! And I have to say that I'm pretty damn excited about this month's box. Usually with these kind of subscription boxes it's very hit or miss, but with the exception of two of the items, I'm pretty damn pleased with it all.


First we have a super cute cat keyring. I'm not sure if this is a specific branded character or just a random cat. The only problem I have with these soft, plush keyrings is that I never want to actually attach it to my bag in fear of it getting all dirty and ruined! So, instead I have this sitting nicely on my shelf.


Along with keyrings, Kawaii Box always seems to come with at least one phone charm. This month is no exception! I am totally in love with this macaroon phone charm. It reminds me of those decoden phone cases that people make! Again, like the keyring, I'm not actually going to use this as a phone charm but use it as a cute decorative shelf piece.


As usual Kawaii Box comes with a yummy snack! Pocky are my favourite biscuits ever so I was super excited to find these in the box. Although, I will admit to wishing that they were a more exciting flavour than just chocolate. If you've never tried Pocky before then I highly recommend that you do! The European branded name for Pocky is Mikado which you can find in pretty much any supermarket!


Naturally no box is complete without a variety of stationary items! Despite never actually using them as much as I would like, there's just something overly exciting about stationary. Surely I'm not the only one who gets over-excited on entering Paperchase? Here we have some cute panda stickers and some mini sticky notes! I'm sure I'll find a good use for these.


Apologies for the crappy photo, but here's another decorative/stationary item, a set of decorative stationary stickers. I used these to decorate one of my glass mason jars that I use to keep my cotton pads in. I did struggle a little trying to stick it down as it's all in one roll and I had to cut it, and once stuck down some parts did unstick but that could have just been the glass surface I stuck it on.


One of my favourite items in this month's box was this little sheep mini desk calendar. IT'S SO CUTE! The sheep is making a different face on every month. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that it actually started this month so I don't have to wait until January to put it up. Am I the only one who gets a calendar for Christmas and is disappointed over the fact that they can't hang it up straight away?



Another one of my favourite items were these cute My Melody socks. My Melody is a character from the brand Sanrio who are the brains behind Hello Kitty. Anyone who knows me knows that I am OBSESSED with socks so I was more than pleased about these! I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the material though. I'm no good with explaining things but it feels a little more rough than usual sock material, but I'm hoping they may feel softer after they've been through the wash.



There's always bound to be at least one item in these kind of subscription boxes that you're not overly fond of and for me it was these two. An 'OMG' keyring which I probably would have found cool back when I was ten and a zip bracelet which I think is pretty cool but I would probably never wear.


As I said, I was pretty pleased with the November box overall! I really hope that there's some Christmas related items in next months box. I'm already too excited about it!

Until next time,
Elijah xo

Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment